Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ever wondered why?

In recent years, I've found my mind returning again and again to a question. Why has God raised up the homeschool and Christian school movements in this generation? I'd love to see numbers comparing the percentage of Christian children in public school now compared to 30 years ago. I'm sure it must be dramatically lower.

And I'm sure that's a good thing, but I just can't help but wonder why sometimes. What is God preparing them for? Is He going to use them to usher in a glorious, worldwide revival? Or will they need to stand firm for Christ in spite of terrible persecution and worldwide chaos?

Or is this a revival in itself, and one that won't fade out after a single generation like so many in the past?

Whatever the reason, God is doing something, so if the anti-Christian bias of everything taught in the public schools hasn't been enough motivation, think about this and get those kids out of there!

No comments: