Friday, November 20, 2009

Tough Week

Flu, I guess. First Doug started feeling bad over the weekend, and came home sick on Monday. Today's Friday, and he's finally back at work, but now Becky's sick. Having Doug home sick meant delivering meals, drinks, and Tylenol periodically, and wiping down every surface I thought he might have touched.

Becky, unfortunately, tends to get queasy when she has a fever. She has a very high fever now, and hasn't thrown up, so maybe she's outgrowing it. But at least partially because of that history, she likes me to stay close and take good care of her.

So I spent the night in the basement with her (notice I didn't say I slept in the basement with her.)

One blessing is that I don't have to spend Saturday in Columbus at the CAP conference with Tim. I have so much I'd like to accomplish in the next week or so. I'm just going to have to work on it while sitting with my little invalid, I guess.

No comments: