Saturday, November 14, 2009

Middle of the night

Can't sleep, so I guess I'll do some thinking/planning. I was looking for my notebook, but couldn't find it, so I guess I'll think here...

I want to change my schedule. The kids' school is less of a burden now that it has been in years, so it seems I should be able to get more done with my time.

Stuff I do already (when it could be scheduled)
Housework (Mostly Friday, some Monday)
Laundry (2-3 days a week or one load a day?)
Meal planning and shopping (once or twice a week?)
Cooking (blech, almost every day, though the kids are supposed to be taking a night each)
Homeschooling-includes planning, paperwork, teaching/correcting (mostly Sat. or Mon.)
Church work-offering, teen study, cleaning (Sundays, and every other Saturday?)
Time with kids (more or less daily, I'd hope)
Taking Becky to horse riding, Victoria, HOPE (Tuesday afternoon, Wed. a.m., Friday 2X)
Some writing (So far, just Tuesday evenings)
Some time with church women (here and there)
Computer time (probably too much - periodically through the day)
Reading (when I'm able or can't resist)

What I'd like to add:
More time with church people (prob. not very scheduable)
More time writing (some weekly daytime slot?)
Time spent developing an author's profile (website/blog/contacts) (same as above?)

That's all the thinking I can do right now -- after all, it's 3:30 in the morning, and I've been awake since before 1:00.

I'll try to come back to this and see if it suggests any kind of schedule...

No comments: