Sunday, January 21, 2007

Momentum

Things got so busy this past fall that I went several months without working on my book. I'm really hoping I'll have more time this winter and spring...

I worked on it last weekend, and decided that it was a good thing to have gone for so many months without looking at it, though. Having started the sequel just after finishing the first book, I'd not re-introduced some characters and situations adequately. It took reading it fresh to see that, though.

The other thing I've not had any time for is looking for a publisher. I'm hoping to find time for that too, one of these days, but if I can only do one, I'd rather just do the writing.

4 comments:

fuhry said...

muffka

fuhry said...

JANUARY 21?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

pepsipepsipepsi

dr. pepsi said...

Yah thats late.
drpepsidrpepsidrpepsi

dr. pepsi said...

sss