Monday, November 15, 2010

Yeah, yeah, yeah

As my children keep pointing out to me, I've been neglectful...

Catch-up on what's been going on...

Busy this fall, still teaching the teen Bible studies, but without Jen's help; also teaching a weekly fiction writing course to homeschooled teens; helping Tim with college apps (2 apps completed, 2 acceptances, 1 app started, 2 yet to begin); had my mom and sister here in September (not sure if I've written since then or not); still church treasurer; hosted a church-wide bonfire in October -- really enjoyed that; still homeschooling about 4.5 credits for Tim; starting to get ready to host the family's Thanksgiving; doing the lion's share of taking care of house, family, and pets (except guinea pigs); and when I get (or create) spare time, burying my nose in a book.

Also distressed because after keeping weight I'd lost off for over a year, about 5 pounds have found their way home....

Main thing in my life? God is still good.

That's all. (It's enough.)

No comments: